Lilies, Carnations, Daisies or Roses?
You are in love! It is a fact, these things happen. So…
How do you declare your love now?
If you are in the group of the ones who just need a pretty bouquet, it is very easy.
Just go to lolaflora.com, there you will find beautiful options and make your loved one be happy anyway.
Oh! You are still here! Great!
Then you are truly looking for inspiration, don’t you? Well, I hope this mini – guide that I have prepared will be useful. It is a very common belief that only Red Roses can express our love impetus,
but, I got news for you, there are not just them the ones that can speak for you. Then we have:
⇒ 1) Lilies: Love symbols, a way to tell someone you like, that they make your day beautiful with their presence.
- The White ones speak about a tender love and confidence.
- Yellow ones say: I am happy loving you.
- Pink ones are the symbol of youth and joy.
- Purple ones express how their eyes drive you mad and how much you want to seduce them.
- Red ones are to declare a love in flames, and
- Orange ones say: I can die for you.
⇒ 2) Carnations: Symbol of “insolence” of saying the thing as we think them. Great way to deliver your message.
- White ones represent a strong and sincere friendship.
- Red ones speak about passion.
- Pink ones say “I love you” in a hot way.
⇒ 3) Daisies: Always considered a symbol of innocence and purity. They can deliver other messages according to their colors:
- White ones are a tool of seduction.
- Pink ones speak about an innocent love or a very shy feeling. They are perfect to confess your love if you are afraid of rejection.
- Yellow ones are a vow of loyalty.
- A combination of white and pink daisies, hit the target saying “I just have eyes for you”.
⇒ 4) Roses: And finally, the roses are the flowers that you must be wondering the most right now. Well here I will explain to you, the meaning of each color:
- Whites ones are the symbol of romanticism and loyalty.
- Lilac ones mean love at first sight.
- Pink ones confess a sweet feeling and are a symbol of a love that didn’t get fully expressed.
- And last but not least, the Red Roses! They talk about a fervent feeling and they are a revelation of carnal love and a passional desire.
- A combination of red and white roses will deliver the message: “I want to live with you” And a dozen of them will say: “Marry me” (But I will tell you what the number of roses means in a next post).
Related Articles & Categories
10 Cheap Flower Suggestions for Your Wedding Bouquet
Best First Date Flower Suggestions
10 Most Romantic Flowers
100+ Eye-catching Flowers to Celebrate Your Anniversary
Discover Surprising Meanings of 34 Flowers
5 Best Flowers to Give to Men